Is your drinking getting in the way of your running? Or even worse, is your running getting in the way of your drinking? Well you’ve cum to the right place! The Hash House Harriers are a non-competitive, worldwide group of drinkers with a running problem.
Every Monday at 5:69PM, a bunch of delinquents meet at a different location in the Greater Syracuse Area to drink beer and run a 3 – 5 mile course that’s been chosen by a member of our “kennel” of hashers. The course is a mystery, complete with false trails, clues, and beer stops along the way. Running a few miles has never been so easy! Anyone with a good (and somewhat adolescent) sense of humor and boisterous sense of adventure should be just fine.
If that sounds like fun, and you’re 21 or over, and not easily offended, (or if you’ve got nothing else to do on a Saturday) check out our Calendar page and drop in. Other things you have to look forward to are:
- People in worse shape than you
- People who drink more than you
- People who sing more stupid songs than you
- People who tell more dirty jokes than you
- People who’ve run through more backyards and graveyards than you
- People who hate Mondays less than you
- Your new best friends