13 Random Facts about Hash #84
- It was a Full Moon Hash, but it was cloudy.
- It was also Friday the 13th.
- Hares were Kickstand, Jackoff O’Lantern, and Deflower City.
- Near the start, trail crossed private property and a resident came out and yelled at the group and threatened to call the police on Jackoff who was climbing the fence anyway.
- Trail had to be rerouted, but no one got arrested.
- A runner from the Y Running club joined us on his evening jog.
- The first Beer Near was at an abandoned building with graffiti and broken windows. A perfect place for a group picture.
- As it got dark, the trail ran along the canal where some tasty (provided by hares) and not so tasty (provided by Tweedle) shots were imbibed.
- Although cloudy, there was a nice Full Moon shot taken on the bridge over the canal. There are some really white asses in this kennel.
- The second Beer Near had no beer, only water. That’s why Jackoff is a jackoff.
- Trail back to the on-in went through a gross creek/sewage outlet and through a culvert.
- There was 1 virgin, Just AJ, who got REEAAAALLY drunk. Super drunk. Mega Drunk. Smashed.
- On-after was at JP Mulligan’s but the kitchen was closed.
Came with a Fake Name