Trail #441: World Peace Through Beer (with Utica>0 H3)
Saturday - October 19, 2019 - 3:09 pm
Prelube starts at 1:30 at Copper City Brewing. 5 mins from start of trail: 1111 Oneida Street, Rome NY. https://coppercitybrewing.
Trail Start time: 269 PM (that’s 3:09). Sunset at 616 so we should hit the creepier areas at dusk. If you are “late” just message OTD. Utica standard time means you aren’t that late and there are some shortcuts to catch the pack.
What to expect:
- lots of photo ops. Tech and pics encouraged
- portions of the “we see your weird art park, Cazenovia, and will one-up you with steel sculptures” Griffiss Sculpture Trail and Nature Garden
- see where Woodstock 99 was held
- active runway with planes on it and possibly taking off and landing
- going past multiple government buildings including NEADS, AFRL/RI, DHS Customs and Border Patrol
- multiple decommissioned airplanes
- Abandoned houses. Multiple of them. Turkeys see some, eagles will see more. Creepy creepy stuff.
- a river
- Beer, shots, world peace through beer near with beer from around the world, snacks, merriment, songs you might not have heard before.
- if you ordered patches or shirts from OTD, you’ll get them at this trail
On-After: After trail, heading over to DiCastros https://www.
*Note:Please bring your ID! Our hashes are open to all those of you of legal drinking age.
First hash? YAY! We're so glad you picked this one! We are a non-competitive running club focused on having a ton of fun! Be ready for a fun adventure. Bring your sense of humor but leave your new shoes at home.